Bentall Centre City Hero Banner

Making work less work

Bentall Centre’s premier property management team is dedicated to ensuring that your needs are accommodated.

Bentall Centre is managed by Hudson Pacific Properties, delivering superior, concierge-style service that helps our valued tenants drive their businesses forward.

From daily building operations to sustainability solutions, to space remodeling and tenant appreciation events, our willingness to problem-solve and innovate guarantees both big projects and day-to-day matters are handled seamlessly. Leveraging a combination of skilled professionals and state-of-the-art systems, we’re able to provide top-notch, 24/7 support.

[email protected]



You must be an authorized tenant contact to submit a work order for a specific type of repair. Submit work orders via Bentall Tenant Service Portal or call the property management office for more information. Requests are processed during normal business hours. Non-emergency requests received after 6pm Monday through Friday will be processed on the next business day. For after-hour emergency requests, contact the onsite Security Team at Bentall Centre Security (24/7) 778.328.5990.



Bentall Centre security personnel are on-site 24 hours per day to safeguard the complex. The security control centre is located in the main lobby of Tower Four. Should you notice any suspicious activity or face an emergency, please call: Bentall Centre Security (24/7) 604.661.5068.

Other ways to contact Bentall Centre Security are:

  • Red fire phones locate by stairwells including parkades
  • Intercom in elevators
  • Information phones in main lobbies
  • Intercom at entrances to buildings
  • Email [email protected]


& Manuals

Our tenant manuals, forms and brochures answer many of the questions that are specific to your day-to-day operations as a tenant. Office and Retail Tenant Handbooks, Construction Manuals and other forms are available via the Bentall Tenant Service Portal (above) for your convenience. To obtain access to the Tenant Service Portal, please email [email protected] or call 778.328.5960.

Frequently Asked Questions

What are the building hours?

Access to the property is 6:00am to 6:00pm, after these hours a security access card is required to enter the complex. Retail store hours are 8:00am to 5:00pm Monday to Friday and closed Saturdays, Sundays and Statutory Holidays.

Where is the security desk in my building?

The central security desk servicing Bentall One through Four is located in the lobby of Four Bentall (1055 Dunsmuir Street). Security can be reached via telephone numbers at:

How do I apply for parking?

For detailed information on parking rates, visit the Indigo website and refer to Lot 101 Pender Parkade and Lot 102 Thurlow Parkade or call Indigo at 604.669.7275. Alternatively you can email us at [email protected].

How do I get rid of old computers and furniture?

Please note computers and furniture cannot be placed in dumpsters. There are several ways to get rid of old computers:
Computers and electronics recycling is available through Bentall Centre. Simply drop off your old computers, cell phones or photocopiers in the cage area located in One Bentall Centre’s loading area. Access card required. Large electronics please contact us through the Bentall Tenant Service Portal for tenant requests.If you’re unable to re-sell or give away your old furniture, please contact a removal company like 1-800-GOT-JUNK

How do I arrange for after-hours access for contractors working in my suite?

You need to complete a work authorization form and depending upon the work to be done, you may need to book a freight elevator. Attach the form to a work order through the Bentall Tenant Service Portal.

Do we need a Work Authorization to have one or two office chairs delivered?

No, however please ensure your delivery crew uses the freight elevator and please try to avoid deliveries between 11:30 am and 1:30 pm. The retail mall is very crowded during this period, making deliveries awkward and potentially dangerous.

We're having lunch catered. Do we need a Work Authorization for the caterers?

No, you would only require a work authorization should you wish to host an event after-hours. The work authorization grants caterers access to your suite after-hours

What do I do if I've lost my access card?

Report it to Security immediately; they will cancel the card ensuring it cannot be used by anyone who finds it. Then have your Office Administrator make arrangements to have a replacement card issued to you (please note there will be a fee for replacement cards).